CAREERS IN BEAUTY AT ADVANCE BEAUTY COLLEGE
Are you a passionate, dedicated and creative professional who is interested in a career at Advance Beauty College?
Careers at Advance Beauty College are about more than just a job. We believe in changing the lives of our students and our employees by providing an amazing school environment. Advance Beauty College has been a leading provider of quality education in the beauty and wellness industry for over 30 years in Orange County. We are a second generation, family owned business. To date, we have graduated tens of thousands of manicurists, estheticians, cosmetologists and massage therapists. We take pride in giving back to our communities by providing services and support to organizations such as Make a Wish, Working Wardrobes and women’s shelters. We were named the 2012 Family Owned Business of the Year by the OC Business Journal, the Small Business of the Year (District 34), and received the 2014 Business Impact Award by the OC Black Chamber of Commerce. Advance Beauty College is nationally accredited and a member of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools.
As Advance Beauty College continues to grow and move into the future, we are seeking to find team members that share the same passion, values, and goals to enrich the lives of our students and further education in the beauty and wellness industries. Candidates should be well spoken, professional, have some educational background, work well in a team environment, and be current in industry trends. Instructor candidates must have a minimum of three years of combined education and professional experience.
At Advance Beauty College…
- We work to motivate and inspire students by providing a fun and creative education.
- We strive to enrich our employees’ lives by providing a stable environment.
- We believe in positively impacting the communities that we serve.
Some advantages of working at Advance Beauty College:
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Profit sharing
- Advanced Training through our partners: Dermalogica, CND, and Matrix
- Training at the International Dermal Institute
- Working in a fun and creative environment
- Supporting community organizations
- Professional discounts on products and services